Reasons you ought to consider getting engaged in December – some things you may of overlooked…
December, often associated with twinkling lights, festive spirits, and coziness, is the quintisential time to start a new chapter in your life. Use the crisp air that permeates December to help charge your confidence.
In the High Country, the holiday month, certainly provides chillier temperatures, so settle in with a toasty drink while you plan your December engagement. Frosty trees, the chance of snow, white-capped mountains, festive lights, cocktails and dinners – all moments of magic that occur during the month of December. Get engaged during the time year when memories are being made and consider doing it in the mountains of NC/TN.Check out our Top 4 Reasons to get Engaged in December:
1. Season of Joy: No bah humbug with an engagement on the horizon
December is the season of love and joy, making it the perfect backdrop for a romantic engagement. Your celebration during this time of year becomes a shared festivity with the world around you – from family and friends to perfect strangers out and about. The festive spirit adds an extra layer of magic to your special moment, creating memories that will forever be intertwined with the joyous atmosphere of the holiday season. Consider booking a photographer to capture your intimate moment. Boone, NC is the home to many beautiful Christmas tree farms – an incredibly lush spot for the picturesque engagement! Choose and cut a tree while you’re there.
2. Cold Weather Creates Intimate Vibes: Engaged in sweater-weather, no fuss, just hugs
As the temperature drops, the cold weather provides the ideal excuse for more cuddling. Picture getting engaged in a cozy, intimate setting where the chill in the air encourages you to snuggle closer. The romance of bundling up together against the wintery windchill adds a deeper warmth to your engagement, creating the ultimate closeness.
3. Celebrating Love Amidst Family Gatherings: Engaged and surrounded with others to cheers
December is a month when families come together to celebrate. By getting engaged during this time, you have the chance to share your joy with loved ones who are likely already gathered for the holidays. Make it easy on yourself and corral a few friends or family to help you pull off the special moment. Festive parties and gatherings become the best stage for announcing your engagement, creating an atmosphere of collective celebration and happiness for you both. The love and support of family and friends surrounding you will make your engagement even more meaningful.
4. December is Deemed Gift-Giving Time: The ultimate gift, an engagement ring
December is renowned as the gift-giving month, with the exchange of presents marking the spirit of the season. What better gift to give and receive than the promise of a lifetime together? By getting engaged in December, you add a sentimental layer to the season’s tradition of giving, making your engagement a treasured gift that will be cherished for years to come.
Whether you choose a classic proposal surrounded by holiday lights, a cozy moment by the fireplace, or a festive family gathering, December provides a unique and enchanting setting for your engagement. The magic of the season, combined with the love that permeates the air, ensures that your December engagement will be a cherished memory for a lifetime. So, embrace the spirit of the season and embark on the journey of a lifetime by saying “yes” to love in December.
- The Downtown Boone House – This two-bedroom house is in the heart of downtown Boone, located on King Street. This home can accommodate up to six guests and is within easy walking distance of everything downtown and Appalachian State University
- The App House – This one-bedroom house can accommodate up to four guests and is adjacent to White Fence Farm, Downtown Boone. Rent one or both depending on the number of people in your party.
- The Farm – This three-bedroom farmhouse is on 105 acres, and it is just 15 minutes from downtown Boone. The farmhouse can be reserved as a vacation rental or coupled with the property facilities for use as a wedding or special event venue.
Easy steps to Book your stay and start your planning your special proposal experience – Get Engaged!
STEP 1: Visit www.whitefencefarmrentals.com or call 828 202-4262 to choose an available vacation rental.
STEP 2: Book a dinner reservation at one of these romantic and delicious High Country restaurants:
Consider booking a tour of White Fence Farm property as you plan your upcoming nuptials – 2024 and 2025 wedding dates are available at White Fence Farm Simple and affordable pricing, private setting, and complete overnight accommodations are just a few of the reasons that make WFF a great wedding venue.
Written by Andrea Morton, Creative Blogging + Marketing Strategies